Tuesday, July 21, 2015

When I can't, He can

In the last few years I have intently reflected on God's calling for my life. At times it feels as if I'm not doing nearly enough to fulfill God's great plan. Yet, do I even know His plan? 

Over the last two weeks God's calling has become quite clear, and those in my life have been strategically placed by my God. 

Starting with Tavis and Tharrin, they have taught me a lot over the years, and they have shaped me into the mother that I am today. Both of those boys have amazed me more than they may ever know. Being proud of them has been so easy, loving them is effortless. I've always said that God blessed me with the best boys, and I certainly don't deserve them. God gave me my boys as part of His plan, as well as used them as a tool to prepare me for His next calling.

Not only being their mother is my will, but being Joshua's mommy is as well. Never would I have thought how vital my part in Joshua's life would be until recently. I will not only be his mom, I'm his nurse, advocate, and teacher. God knew I would take this role very serious, and He will equip me to do so. "equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen" Hebrews 13:21

Our most recent finding of Joshua's health has taken me down a path I didn't feel strong enough to tackle, until God gave me the strength and ability to face it head on. He not only will guide me to do this, He has provided the perfect partner to walk with me. My sweet husband is walking this journey with me every step of the way. He gives me a positive outlook when I am unsure and hurting for our baby boy. "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power to the weak." Isaiah 40:29

Today I am thanking God for our struggles and praising Him for what is to come, because when I can't, He can!!!!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment