Tuesday, February 9, 2016

HOPE........


 Too often I find myself seeking hope in the next test result, our physician's reassurance, or Joshua's behavior. If the test results come back "normal" or he is active, I feel our circumstances are improving. We received test results showing our baby has an undetectable viral load, boy oh boy was I hysterical with joy. My hope was resting on that blood test, all too often worldly hope is faulty, just as our most recent undetectable blood work. I know God is able, He can heal Joshua and if his HCV was undetectable it would be a true miracle from God. Although the test was an error, God working this out in His time is not a mistake. Trying times bring me back to my real hope. God!

What a lesson I learned this week, regardless what these test show God is still good, He is loving, faithful, and present. Furthermore, my hope rest in God, nothing or no one else. He writes our final chapter.

"Yes, my soul, finds rest in God; my hope comes from Him. Truly He is my rock and salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God. He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:5-12




No comments:

Post a Comment