Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016

Whooo hoooo is all I can say about Christmas this year. Blessings are overflowing for our family. Chad, Joshua, Tharrin, Tavis, and Austin were all healthy and happy. That was all I wanted for Christmas.

This year we went to Trina's for Christmas eve, her house was beautifully decorated. So much food, more than anyone could ever eat. Presents, presents, and more presents, literally Mary out does herself each and every year. My mother in law is an absolutely gem to the family, she has the best style and taste. We just adore her!

Mack always blesses our food and recognizes the reason for the season, Jesus. What a wonderful man of God he is.

Then my beautiful nieces, they are all so different, but all so wonderful and enjoyable. Joshua can't get enough of the twins.

My bigs try to hid away and watch football. They never get in the middle of the action, I guess that is just how teen boys behave. I remember being their age and being much like that, too cool for the adults. Hahahaha!

The highlight for me was watching Joshua in his new motorized truck, he was so very excited and happy. His little face lit up like a Christmas tree and the joy we all felt watching him was priceless. Also, my favorite thing was just being in the presence of family. They are absolutely a delight to be around.

Christmas 2016 was good to me and mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment